£22000 - £27000 per annum + Dependant upon experience
Our client an established global software business based in Leeds are looking for a graduate to join their analytics team. With steady growth this company offers a fantastic progression package, along with a perfect opportunity for an ambitious graduate.
Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Some experience of software testing, or a strong incentive to learn, and a proven ability to implement test processes
- Ability, once trained, to design and develop detailed test cases based on software requirements specifications (SRS) and software design description (SDD)
- Aptitude for identifying opportunities for product improvement
- Familiarity with Windows desktop applications
- Very strong communication skills and precise writing skills
- Strong initiative and proven ability to apply judgement
- A proven ability to work within corporate processes and quality management systems
- A passion for reliable, elegant and usable software
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Maths, Economics, Physics or a numerate focused degree (min 2:1)
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
Benefits of the role?
- 32 days holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Employer pension contribution of 6%
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based in Leeds, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.