Duties will include :
- Production of the monthly revenue reports and variance reports
- Assist with the due diligence of future projects
- Be actively involved in the setting of cost centre budgets
- Manage associated accounting processes including prepayments, accruals and reconciliations to support the financial reporting function.
- Work alongside the budget holders and monitor intercompany recharges, building effective relationships
In return for your commitment you will be offered an excellent salary package, good working environment and team ethos and the opportunity to join a business in which they like to promote from within. Ideally the candidate will be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or be nearing the end of the qualification with an excellent attitude to succeed.