£18000 - £24000 per annum + Dependant upon experience
Our client an established Non-profit organisation based in Manchester are looking for a graduate to join their analytics team. With steady growth this company offers a fantastic progression package, along with a perfect opportunity for an ambitious graduate.
Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Collation, analysis and presentation of data around the companies Services
- Support in securing additional business partnerships
- Support the quality assurance and development of services through evaluation of delivery and gathering insight from external data
- Partner with the business to identify issues, recommend solutions and solve complex problems
- Provide management information reports to senior management
- Examine, analyse and forecast operational and business performance
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Accountancy and Finance, Maths, Economics or a numerate focused degree (min 2:1)
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
Benefits of the role?
- 33 days holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Employer pension contribution of 6%
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based in Manchester, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.