£30000 - £35000 per annum + 25 days holiday
Opportunities such as this don't come around too often. This is a fantastic, newly created Management Accountant role which could lead to real career opportunities further down the line.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will work within a team of 6 and take responsibility for one of the companies subsidiary companies accounts.
This position will suit an expereinced accountant who is confident in producing an unsupervised set of management accounts.
Duties will include :
* To be responsible for producing management accounts
* Month-end Balance Sheet reconciliation's.
* Monthly forecasts and annual budgets
* Prepare and explain any key variances in the monthly accounts
* Prepare a detailed P&L analysis
* Produce Key Performance Indicators for the business.
* Build relationships with stakeholders at all levels within the business
* Improving the systems surrounding all aspects of the Month End Process, Budgets and Forecasts.
* To work as a team to ensure the timetable is met
* Ensure process and procedures are in line with Group policy
On top of a highly competitive salary is a great benefits package to include 25 days holiday to start with !!!
Interested candidates should apply urgently.
North West accountancy, finance and HR recruiters