A leading East Lancashire Accountancy practice are looking to expand their Audit Team.
The firm takes pride in its reputation and over the years have grown organically and through merger and acquisition.
- 70% Audit / 30% Accounts
- Management and delivery of audit/accounts assignments
Plan Audit assignments, including budgeting and use of analytical review
- Lead smaller audits
- Supervise, delegate and review work to juniors
- Deliver information to client in timely manner
- Display in depth client and industry knowledge
- Identify cross selling opportunities
- Manage client communication in affective manner
- Achievement of 100% chargeable time - within budget
- Monitor chargeability on a weekly basis
- Identify where there are shortfalls of work to cover chargeability and alert Managers
- Monitoring stock takes
- Bank letter process
- Communicate to management progress on workload and plan for efficient completion
- Complete AFF (Assignment Feedback Forms) where appropriate
On offer is a real opportunity to grow and develop your career with a real chance to become part of the senior management team with progression to partner over the next 5 years a real proposition.