£35000 - £40000 per annum
- The preparation of a Monthly management accounts
- Reviewing subsidiary accounts and ensuring inter group transactions balance each month.
- Reconciliation of Gross Margin's per contract with the Management Accountant.
- Reconciling all Balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Preparing and posting of all month end journals.
- Bank signatory duties
- Preparing and updating fixed asset register and calculating depreciation from the registers.Analysing information between cost centres where required for management reports
- Continual review of financial systems and internal controls. .
- Preparing and posting Accruals and Prepayments
- Involvement in annual budgeting and monthly forecasting
- Preparing and submitting to group a weekly cash flow forecast.
- Over-seeing PAYE, SAYE and Pension monthly returns and payments.
- Preparation of Quarterly VAT returns
- To maintain a pro-active attitude to developing processes and procedures for continuous improvement.
- To maintain a safe working environment, identifying health and safety risks.
- Liaising with employees and Managers.
- Other financial related duties expected of the role.
- Knowledge of how to prepare Profit and Loss Accounts, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow statements.
- Ability to manage a large work load at any one time.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead teams.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Be able to work to strict deadlines and within a team environment
- A 'can do' attitude, consistently delivering to time, quality and cost;
- ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times;
- ACA or CIMA qualified accountant (or equivalent)