£20000 - £25000 per annum + Study Package
United Kingdom,Greater Manchester
Would you like to be part of an established and expanding distribution organisation circa 3 billion turnover based near Manchester who due to expansion are looking to speak to academic graduates who are looking for a career in accountancy and finance?
They are currently looking for a Trainee Accountant to join their team; this would be an excellent opportunity to further your career allowing you to become a qualified accountant as they provide full study support.
The responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management accounts on a monthly basis.
- Ensure reporting is completed on time and is distributed to the correct people.
- Understand and be able to provide a commentary for the figures and any variances to budgets or forecasts.
- Detailed analysis with commentary as needed to show profitability.
- Understand and assess the effects of variance analysis
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Spend time with various departments within finance gaining a wide exposure to all aspects of accounts
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Accountancy and Finance, Maths or Economics or numeric based degree (min 2:1)
- 6-18 months experience within a finance role would be desirable but not essential
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
- Ambition to succeed
Benefits of the role?
- CIMA/ACCA study support will be given after a qualifying period.
- Fantastic bonus scheme
- 35 days holiday
- Profit related bonus structure
- Free parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Manchester, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.