We are working with a dynamic manufacturing company with installations across the UK, the company has grown through symbiotic acquisitions and due to an internal promotion is now seeking a can-do Management Accountant to take over this position.
They embrace flexible working to allow you to work dynamically and balance your work-life commitments. 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, Study support for your qualification, and a pension scheme.
- Month-end responsibilities including:
- Managing fixed asset register and posting monthly depreciation
- Posting Month End Journals, prepayments, and accruals
- Overhead Analysis
- Monthly WIP review
- Cost to Completes
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assist with monthly management packs.
- Assist with cash flow forecasting and quarterly budgets.
- Assist with year-end and audit.
- Travel to each of the facilities is required.
- Part/Fully CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Advanced level of competence with Microsoft Excel
- 3 years of experience in a similar role is a must-have.
- Highly numerate with clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Adept at prioritising workload effectively and meeting deadlines.
- Capable of building strong, professional working relationships.
- Driving Licence as you will be required to visit alternative sites