£24000 - £28000 per annum
Well established Accountancy Practice based on the outkirts of Preston arer looking to recruit an Accounts / Audit Senior.
Reporting to the partner you will be responsible for :
To prepare assignments to strict deadlines (accounts, tax, briefing notes), reporting either directly to director/partner or on more complex assignments to senior manager.
* To liaise with the manager/partner to organise assignments (book with clients and organise staff) whilst complying with the Firm's policies, procedure and ethical standards.
* To liaise with relevant departments to make sure compliance work is planned at the right time, using allocated staff and providing supervision.
* Collate project raw data and summarise into suitable format for review (e.g. first draft projections/reports).
* Review work in progress and fee budgets on monthly basis, reporting variances from billing target to manager/partner.
* Arrange pre-completion meetings with managers/directors/partners and completion meetings with clients on timely basis.
* Manage own fee targets, prepare own budgets and bills for manager/partner approval.
* Give clear instructions to staff on assignments and ensure they are supervised and provided with feedback using the Firm's IPD framework documentation.
Ideally you will be ACCA / ACA qualified although finalists will be considered. In return you will be awarded a great working enivornment, great support from Senior Colleagues as well a structured career path.
North West accountancy, finance and HR recruiters