£20000 - £21000 per annum
Hours: 9am - 5:30pm
As the Junior Data Analyst, your duties will include:
- Using your technical knowledge to produce an insightful analysis of data with conclusions and recommendations for business improvements.
- Developing, reviewing and tracking statistical models
- Assisting on projects from brief via analysis through to implementation.
- Mapping trading and supply chain data
- Produce meaningful risk management reports and stress testing methods
- Perform supply chain cost analysis reports and analyse value at risk
- Update and review product documentation for accuracy
- Participate in testing of the software produced during the sprint in order to verify the work product meets the business objectives, as well as documenting any defects or issues.
- Participate in Sprint Planning to answer questions from the development team and understand the implementation of the user stories
- Production of regular Management Information reports accurately and in a timely manner, having the insight to make suggestions for improvement in content where necessary.
- Taking all opportunities to further develop knowledge of Python, MatLab, MySQL and Microsoft Excel
- Assist in the production of documentation, training manuals and the communication of complex data to non-technical end users.
Skills and experience:
- Ideally, you will be qualified to degree / MSc level or equivalent in a discipline with substantial mathematical / statistical content.
- Excellent numeracy, writing and presentation skills
- A strong understanding of statistical modelling techniques.
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrate a proactive approach.
- Strong communication skills are a must as a key part of this role involves taking complex data and being able to explain the output of this information to non-technical areas.
- Strong problem-solving skills are essential.
Immediate start available please contact John Devlin for more information
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn't been successful, however we may contact you regarding other roles. We're sorry we can't contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.