£65000 - £70000 per annum + Pension, Bonus
Due to ongoing growth this family run business are now seeking to appoint a Finance Director in a newly appointed post.
Reporting to the MD and company owner this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Director facilitate further growth and look for further business opportunities.
The organisation has a strong reputation and national presence (no international business) and has remained profitable during its life, with the nature of the industry meaning it has always required a strong handle on cash. They have a complete business model as they manufacture, sell, rent and maintain the capital goods they produce. With rental and maintenance being their largest growth area.
The Finance Director will:
- Offer insight and guidance at board level
- Support the sales process and champion margins
- Develop a KPI suite
- Improve processes and systems
- Represent the business with external organisations ( Banks, auditors, advisors, investors)
- Be responsible for all statutory reports and HMRC returns
- Review and present the Management packs
- Work with Operations and Sales to process comprehensive Forecasting and budgeting
- Provide leadership and development to the small finance team
- Drive financial knowledge, and collaboration
The business has remained profitable during its life cycle and has a strong reputation in it field.
A highly competitive salary is on offer along with possible equity in the future.
Regional accountancy, finance and HR recruiters