A rapidly growing retail organisation are now in postion to exand their finance function and are now looking to recruit a Qualified Management Accountant to join their team.
- Producing full month end management accounting and the subsequent financial analysis and reporting thereafter
- Collect, analyse and interpret data for regular financial reports
- Recognise, review and report financial risks and opportunities across the company
- Maintain the integrity of the fixed assets register
- Prepare internal reporting to support annual accounts and provide a summary of the financial results and year end position for all stakeholders and entities
- Prepare regular returns providing financial statistics in accordance with external statutory reporting requirements
- Comply with all external reporting requirements.
- Oversee and the sales ledger and purchase ledger function
The successful candidate will ideally be
- You will be qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA management accountant looking to further progress their career within the private sector.
- IT literate with a high level of excel knowledge.
- Abel to self motivate and manage a team.