£21000 - £22000 per annum
My Client are looking for a recent Graduate to join the marketing team who can have an analytical view of our marketing activities and provide actionable insight to improve conversion, profitability and improve approaches with targeted marketing activity by understanding better the so what with use of data and insight. Using predictive analytics, data mining and statistical techniques, you will drive uplifts in the efficiency and efficacy of marketing performance.
- Analysing trends in the marketplace and modelling statistics, data analysts gain a clear understanding of what does and doesn't work in the market.
- Ad-hoc requests for analysis and insight.
- Supports the build and maintenance of econometric model for media planning.
- Reporting to the marketing managers you'll help them understand the numbers behind their marketing strategies.
- Effectively shares analytical knowledge and output.
- Educated to degree level 2:1 in numerate discipline (with significant statistical content)
- Ability to prioritise own workload proactively.
- Experience of collating data from multiple sources for analytical purposes.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques such as significance testing, regression, time series analysis and clustering.
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of using programming language such as SQL, SAS, R or Python in an analytical context would be an advantage
- The ability to make commercial recommendations to non-technical teams.
If you are interested in this role please contact John Devlin at Agility Resourcing.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn't been successful.