£23000 - £27000 per annum + dependent on experience
Our client an established global brand based near Manchester are looking for a Graduate Risk Analyst to join their data analytics team. With steady growth this company offers a fantastic progression package, along with a perfect opportunity for an ambitious graduate.
Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Propose and develop suitable risk control framework and enhanced reporting for the benefit of senior management and different stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of risk control monitoring, including sourcing of data in a sustainable way and to improve data quality
- Provide quantitative and qualitative risk analysis and control solutions
- Involved in the approval of new products, businesses and trading strategies
- Support and develop risk systems and infrastructure
- Participation in the enhancement and automation of the different risk processes and reporting
- Managing complex projects requiring coordination with other departments. Requirement to be able to autonomously drive projects and present workable results within deadlines to management.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Maths, Economics, Physics or a numerate focused degree (min 2:1)
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
- Commercial awareness
- Ability and confidence to communicate with clients on all levels
Benefits of the role?
- 33 days holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Opportunity to learn technical skills i.e. SQL
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Manchester, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.