Would you like to be part of an established and expanding global organisation based near Leeds who, due to a period of growth, are looking to speak to academic graduates who are looking for a career in accountancy.
As part of the finance team your role as Planning and Reporting Analyst will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of management information and analysis, assisting with specification and design and seeking to improve and standardise current processes wherever possible
The responsibilities will include:
- Produce timely and accurate routine weekly and monthly reporting for the divisions.
- Assist in specifying solutions to management information requirements from the divisional finance managers.
- Assist with the analysis of data identifying trends and areas of improvement in order to contribute to the decision-making process.
- Assist with the year-end process where required.
- Identify gaps in management information that will contribute to the understanding of the performance of the business.
- Specify and produce regular/ ad-hoc reports to provide detailed analysis regarding business performance.
- Perform client reporting for key clients of the firm.
- Deputise for other team members as and when required.
What are we looking for?
- Strong A-Levels
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Accountancy and Finance, Maths, Economics or a numerical based degree
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
Benefits of this job
- Fantastic opportunity to progress - ACCA/CIMA study support will be given after a qualifying period.
- 33 days' holiday
- Company profit related bonus
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Leeds, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.