£38000 - £40000 per annum
Impressive and growing organisation are looking for a recently qualified ACA candidate for this Financial Accountant role based in Blackpool. The business have had huge recent investment and this role offers the opportunity to gain exposure to a dynamic finance environment.
* Assistance with structured group month-end close.
* To act as primary support for the accounting function of certain subsidiaries.
* Monthly consolidation of group companies.
* Involvement in the budget and forecast processes for certain subsidiaries/functions.
* Preparation of client assistant package for auditors.
* Liaison with auditors.
* Ad hoc projects.
* ACA qualified ideally completed training at a Big 4 firm.
* Up to 2 years PQE
* Exposure to multi-currency consolidations and large group structures.
* Strong Excel skills are a prerequisite.
* Good IFRS knowledge is required.
Regional accountancy, finance and HR recruiters