£20000 - £25000 per annum + dependent on experience
Would you like to be part of an established and expanding global organisation based near Leeds who, due to a period of growth, are looking to speak to academic graduates who are looking for a career in data analysis.
As part of the finance and operations team your role as MI Analyst will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of management information and analysis, assisting with specification and design and seeking to improve and standardise current processes wherever possible.
- Extract, analyse and interpret data to support business decision making within the context of the key business drivers
- Provide detailed, accurate and consistent metrics, analysis and KPI information to senior managers and business leaders.
- Design and maintain a suite of reports providing management information on the operational efficiency and performance of the contact centre
- Data validation and cleansing to assist new business processes
- Timely reports to view progress against business KPIs
- Create new reporting models which combine and summarise data from multiple sources using excel and other reporting tools
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2:1degree in Accountancy and Finance, Maths, Economics or a numerical based degree
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, VLOOKUP's, SUMIfs and logic formulas (if, or, and)
- Experience of business modelling and data analysis is desirable
- Experience of using statistical analysis techniques e.g. six sigma is desirable
- An ability to communicate conclusions and insight from complex data analysis in an easy to understand and actionable manner
- Financial awareness
Benefits of this job
- Fantastic opportunity to progress and develop technical skills i.e. SQL
- 33 days' holiday
- Company profit related bonus
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Leeds, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.