£33000 - £40000 per annum + dependent on experience
Our client an established consultancy business based in Manchester are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join their data analytics team. With steady growth this company offers a fantastic progression package, along with a perfect opportunity for an ambitious graduate.
Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Drive best-in-class understanding and knowledge of data to maximise its value
- You will be describing the key drivers of the business using data, developing new models and risk-based planning tools.
- You will get to work with data sets drawn from a wide variety of internal and external sources; including operational, customer and environmental data.
- You will apply your knowledge of statistics to business challenges and work together with colleagues to ensure that the results of your work are well understood and put to good use.
- Using your data analysis skills, you will be identifying insights, correlations and trends. Collaborating with colleagues and engaging with stakeholders to further our objectives. You will influence and inform colleagues and senior leadership on operational decisions.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Maths, Economics, Physics or a numerate focused degree (min 2:1)
- We're looking for a self-motivated individual with an analytical mind set and strong, proven analytical expertise, who is comfortable working quickly and under pressure to support our management teams
- The successful candidate will be required to help drive enhanced business performance to the benefit of our customers through the use of applied statistics.
- You must have advanced Excel capabilities but additionally knowledge of the following software is an advantage: SQL, SPSS Modeller, Python, R.
- You must be able to demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits of the role?
- 35 days holiday
- Employer pension contribution of 6%
- Various other benefits
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based in Manchester, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.