£17000 - £22000 per annum
Would you like to be part of an established and expanding service organisation based in Nottingham who due to expansion are looking to speak to people who are looking for a career in accountancy and finance?
They are currently looking for a Junior Accountant to join their team; this would be an excellent opportunity to further your career allowing you to gain exposure within the finance and accountancy field.
The responsibilities will include:
* Preparation of monthly management accounts.
* Credit control over multiple ledgers
* Cashflow analysis
* Adhoc reporting
* Month end accounting support to the Management Accountant and Financial Controller* Provide detailed analysis with commentary as needed to show profitability.
* Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
* Develop methods to gain a greater understanding of the figures in a timely manner.
What are we looking for?
* Degree in Accountancy and Finance ideally although Maths or Economics also suitable
* A highlevel of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills
* Strong work ethic
If you are interested in this role please contact James Wood at Agility Resourcing.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then, unfortunately, your application hasn't been successful.
Regional accountancy, finance and HR recruiters