£18000 - £22000 per annum + dependent on experience
Would you like to be part of an established and expanding consultancy business based near Chorley who, due to a period of growth, are looking to speak to academic graduates who are looking for a career in business consultancy.
This role will involve the following:
- Carry out research and data collection to understand an organisation
- Conduct analysis and produce data models
- Interview the client's employees, management team and other stakeholders
- Run focus groups and facilitate workshops
- Prepare business proposals and presentations
- Identify issues and form hypotheses and solutions
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Implement recommendations/solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
- Manage projects
- Liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions
What are we looking for?
- Strong A-Levels
- Minimum 2:1degree in Accountancy and Finance, Maths, Economics or a numerical based degree
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
Benefits of this job:
- Fantastic opportunity to progress and develop skill set
- 33 days' holiday
- In-house training
- Flexible working
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Chorley please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.