- Salary:£22,000 - £23,000
- Study Support: ACCA
- Location: Wythenshawe, Manchester
- Position Type: Full-Time
My client is looking for a recent graduate to assist the finance manager and the senior account assistant. You'll be working in a finance team of 15 in a young dynamic team with a good social culture.
- Preparation and distribution of weekly performance reports on sales, purchasing and production
- Assistance with month end duties including preparation of accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Purchase ledger assistance including the processing of raw material invoices, supplier statement reconciliations and resolving queries
- Sales order processing
- Adding standard costs to the system
- Assistance with external audit
- Ad-hoc reporting as required
Essential attributes / skills / qualifications:
- Must have a 2:1 or above in Accountancy & Finance, Maths, Economics or a numeric based degree
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Driven to improve processes and procedures
- Good time management, planning and organizational skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Competent IT skills especially on Excel including using a wide range of functions and formulas, creating pivot tables.
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please contact John Devlin at Agility Resourcing.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then, unfortunately, your application hasn't been successful.