Personal Tax Manager
We are looking for a talented and passionate Personnel Tax Manager to play a key role in the continued growth of one of the UK's leading investment institutions.
providing personal tax, probate and trust services to high net worth and diverse clients.
You will need to use your passion for tax to provide excellent financial services You will be responsible for the effective and efficient management of a portfolio of prestigious clients. Additionally, you'll also have enthusiasm and desire for continuous learning to support the team in their development, training, technical support and quality control.
- Collation of information in order to enable the preparation and submission to HMRC of clients Tax Returns and calculation of tax liabilities accordingly
- Provide advice to clients and investment managers regarding all tax related matters, to include interaction with complex financial structures as appropriate
- Efficient client handling by means of correspondence, telephone conversations, e-mails and/or at meetings
- Liaise with colleagues to relay or provide technical information and general advice as required
- Remain objective under pressure and continue to work productively and in a focussed way
- Present a positive and professional manner to clients, colleagues and professional contacts in order to market the services of the company at all times
- CTA qualification preferred but not as essential as experience
- 3 years' personal tax experience
- Continuous learning to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies
- Strong attention to detail, high level of accuracy, strict deadlines
- Strong Word and Excel skills
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills, given this client facing role
- To inspire trust in others by treating both clients and colleagues fairly and honestly, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- £50,000 pa
- Supportive and creative work environment
- Modern offices
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Health cover and annual medical
For a confidential chat or to get more detail please call Peter on 07928 592504