Up to £44000 per annum + pension, healthcare,
Salary: Circa £44,000 pa
Location: Warrington Area
We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Accountant to play a key role in the continued growth of one of the UK's top 100 practices.
You will need to use your passion for finance to provide excellent accounting, tax, financial services for small businesses. You will be responsible for the effective and efficient management of a portfolio of prestigious clients. Additionally, you'll also have enthusiasm and desire for continuous learning to support the team in their development, training, technical support and quality control.
- Manage the client relationship whilst building a strong rapport and developing client loyalty.
- The completion of year-end accounts, CT600, and Corporation Tax computations.
- Training, coaching and mentoring of colleagues.
- Quality control and file reviews of colleagues. Completion of Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
- Co-ordination and management of payroll, VAT, and administration duties.
- Meet statutory deadlines for VAT, Payroll, Statutory Accounts, Assessment Tax Returns.
- Offer bespoke accountancy, taxation and tax planning advice.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience within an accountancy practice
- Previously been responsible for managing a portfolio of clients
- Part-qualified/ Qualified accountant (ACCA/ AAT) or equivalent commercial experience
- Knowledge of SME Accounts
- Proficient user of IRIS
- Enthusiastic team player with leadership attributes
- Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- £35,000 pa
- Supportive and creative work environment
- Modern offices
- Free fruit
- Up to 28 days holiday entitlement
- Childcare vouchers
- Health cover
For a confidential chat or to get more detail please give me call on 07928592504