Up to £45000 per annum + pension
We are looking for a talented and passionate Financial Reporting Accountant to play a key role in the continued growth of one of the UK's top 100 practises.
You will need to use your passion for finance to provide excellent Financial Reporting and Control to assist in the delivery of statutory year end accounts, monthly reporting and other external reporting within agreed timetables.
- Planning & preparation of all annual subsidiary statutory accounts to agreed deadlines.
- Supporting the preparation of the Group annual report and financial statements, including assisting the coordination of senior stakeholders to ensure documents are reviewed and feedback is incorporated and tracked.
- Day-to-day engagement management of the external audit, planning and timing of statutory accounts audit work and managing the interaction with the delivery of statutory reporting.
- Assisting with the preparation of the month end flash reporting, group consolidation and cashflow reporting, providing high level concise commentary and analysis of results.
- Providing support to the FP&A team during the budget and forecasting process.
- Responsible for the collation of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Supporting with the management and development of an assistant accountant.
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly VAT returns, CT61 returns and Corporation tax POA calculations.
- Assisting with the planning and delivery of the Corporation tax year end process with the external tax team.
Skills & Experience
- Qualified Accountant - Ideally ACA, trained with a large practice - 1-3 year PQE.
- Experience of preparing consolidations and cashflows.
- IFRS and FRS102 knowledge.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- £45,000 pa
- Supportive and creative work environment
- Modern offices
- Free fruit
- Up to 28 days holiday entitlement
- Childcare vouchers
- Health cover
For a confidential chat or to get more detail please give me call on 07928592504