Financial Business Analysist
We are working with a leading global asset management company responsible for over £647.7bn in assets under management across a range of liability driven investments, fixed income, currency solutions, cash management, absolute return, multi-asset and real assets.
They are seeking a multi-skilled data, business intelligence and reporting leader with board level experience and a track record of providing insightful, value added decision support and delivery of robust initiatives to drive growth and profitability.
You will have previously held senior commercial roles prior to moving into the data and BI domain and understand the requirements of stakeholders and understand the wants and needs of the wider business.
- Provide analytic support to the business teams, understand the business context, formulate and execute appropriate analytical approach to address the business situation.
- Develop/ own comprehensive end to end solutions to address business problems. Drive innovative analytical approaches across the broader team and conceptualize and execute solutions to ambiguous problems. Independently manage end to end partner communication.
- Work closely with regional partners across various Citi businesses globally to learn, share and implement best practices to drive data and analytics solutions
- Proactively communicate to business partners project statuses and attend business calls
- Seek synergies in activities across teams and implement value-added enhancements to the way work is executed
- Work closely with partners across business units to deliver new recurring or one-time analytics requests
- The individual will be expected to independently understand/clarify project requirements with business partners, gather data, conduct analysis and develop materials in Tableau/ PowerPoint to share with stakeholders
- Ensure consistency of data/metrics and adhere to the data quality standards of the team
- Improve / automate / document above processes. Participate in data initiatives to stream line processes, data enrichment and improve the data quality of the reporting process
- Strong Communication skills and metric driven communication to all parties
- Extensive years of relevant work experience with extensive working knowledge in Data Analytics within Banking/ Financial Services/Consulting/Analytics industry
- SAS,SQL, Python programming experience
- Proficient in Formulating Analytical methodology, identifying trends and patterns with data
- Proficient with hypothesis testing Segmentation, Clustering, Decision trees
- Proficient in Modelling (OLS, logistics)
- Proficient in financial simulation Tools and Platforms:
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint , Tableau
- Proficient with coding in SAS, SQL, Python
- Familiarity with Statistical Modelling tools like R, SPSS, SAS Analytics or similar
- Modern forward-thinking business
- Industry leading salary
- 15% pension
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Life and Health cover
- Inclusion in company bonus
- Preferential share options in FTSE 100