£20000 - £28000 per annum + dependent on experience
My client an established consultancy business based near Leeds are looking for a graduate to join their DevOps team. With steady growth this company offers a fantastic progression package, along with a perfect opportunity for an ambitious graduate.
Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Help pivoting the company to a DevOps culture and approach
- Continuously find ways to increase Dev and Ops velocity
- Build tools to create fast / reliable / secured pipelines to support our processes
- Manage the lifecycle of our Software Factory
- Accompany our Cloud / Kubernetes / Serverless migration
- Bring better ways to manage our solutions / Be a catalyst for innovation in Dev and Ops teams
- Provide support to Dev and Ops teams on transversal topics
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 2:1 in Computer Science or similar
- Skills in application development and release process.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C#, Go or NodeJS.
- Basic knowledge around the management of an application in Operational Conditions.
- Linux Operating Systems experience.
- Scripting skills in Ruby, Groovy, Python, Shell or another common language.
Benefits of the role?
- 33 days holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- 4% employer pension
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Leeds, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.