£20000 - £27000 per annum + dependent on experience
Our client an established consultancy business based near Leeds are looking for a graduate to join their data analytics team. This global business offers a fantastic progression package, along with a perfect opportunity for an ambitious graduate.
Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Drive best-in-class understanding and knowledge of data to maximise its value
- Ensuring accuracy of data across multiple sources to build and deliver accurate reports in a timely fashion in order to provide senior management a basis on which to make informed decisions.
- Responsible for creating, communicating and maintaining a database of common definitions across all departments.
- Build bespoke reports and spreadsheets as required.
- Utilise segmentation and decisioning tools to implement intricate business strategies
- Apply intelligent data modelling and outstanding data quality to our wealth of data
- Provide management information reports to senior management
- Examine, analyse and forecast operational and business performance
- Partner with the business to identify issues, recommend solutions and solve complex problems
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 2:1 within a numeric based degree i.e. Maths, Economics, Business, Phycology, Physics etc.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office product suite, particularly Excel i.e. Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Knowledge of SQL/Python/R would be desirable
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to investigate data, find trends, forecast performance and provide insightful recommendation
Benefits of the role?
- 33 days holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- On-site gym
- 4% employer pension
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Leeds, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.