£30000 - £40000 per annum + dependent on experience
My client an established international business based near Leeds are looking for a Commercial Analyst to join their data analytics team. The Commercial Database team is responsible for providing commercial insight to key stakeholders to aid profitable growth, drive change and achieve optimum service across all channels.
Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- You will be a creative and innovative individual who is commercially minded, to use their skills and experience to increase profitability, improve the customer experience and build
- Identifying customer behaviour and expectations, analysing the effect of current and past marketing strategies and evaluating the performance of different customer types and channels.
- You will also analyse revenue performance and the competitor market, highlighting relevant issues and providing recommendations of appropriate action to be taken.
- Building strong business partnerships with key stakeholders and 3rd parties to develop and monitor segmentation models, ensuring their continued effectiveness and accuracy by improving predictive power.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 2:1 within a numeric based degree i.e. Maths, Economics, Statistics etc
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office product suite, particularly Excel i.e. Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Knowledge of SAS/SQL/Python/R would be desirable
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to investigate data, find trends, forecast performance and provide insightful recommendation
Benefits of the role?
- 33 days holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- On-site gym
- 4% employer pension
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Leeds, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.