£18,000 to £21,000 p/a
An up and coming B2B Company who are rapidly became one the UK's market leaders in their sector who now sit at the heart of a number of high profile clients providing a high quality service within their market.
Over the next few years they are going to continue growing by maximising the potential of their product and where talented and ambitious people can make a significant contribution while developing their careers and fulfilling their potential.
Their offices are situated on the outskirts of Preston with ease of access to public transport and motorway links.
Responsible for the collection of debt for business customers, contacting customers by phone / e-mail and letter ensuring debt is collected on a timely basis.
Working with the system processes to ensure that all communication is accurately issued and followed up as appropriate.
Demonstrating strong, customer focused negotiating skills to ensure positive cash flow and resolving all queries quickly and efficiently.
Assisting in the administration of the Credit Insurance Policy.
Liaising with other departments within the business and the external debt collection agency to collect unpaid debt.
Assisting with production of weekly and monthly reporting metrics.
Required skills and experience
- Collected debt and the level of uncollected debt split by Domestic and SME customers.
- Volumes and values of successful and failed DDs.
- Compliance to the requirements of the Credit Insurance Policy.
- Deputising as required in the Credit Control Manager's absence and providing day to day support to the other members of the Finance Team.
Skills and Experience
- AAT or QBE
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
We would prefer someone who can work normal office hours, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. However, there may be some flexibility for an exceptional candidate
Please submit your CV via Indeed
Thank you for considering applying we look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time/Permanent