Agility's Client is medium size practice (top 50 in the UK) with a family feel who pride themselves on their structured progression path.
This practice, based in Newcastle has an extremely low turnover rate and many of the senior staff started as graduates in the business before moving through their examinations to go on to become Managers, Directors and then Partners.
Your day to day will consist of……
- Preparing financial statements, business plans, commentaries and budgets for management or client reports
- Regularly undertaking audits, involving the examination of the organisation's accounts, analysing risk, inspecting the organisation's current practices, investigating any financial irregularities and recommending improvements
- Reviewing, implementing and adapting new and existing financial systems and controls
- Producing and analyse annual and monthly accounts
- Providing regular financial reports
- Managing expenditure, credit, payroll and investments
- Dealing with and advise on tax issues, ensuring compliance with tax legislation
What we want from you…….
- Strong A-Levels (minimum ABB)
- Minimum 2:1 within a numeric based degree i.e. Maths, Accounting, Economics, Business, Psychology, Physics etc.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office product suite, particularly Excel i.e. Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to high standards of service delivery
The fun bits you will get!
- Fantastic opportunity to progress - study support will be given in either the ACCA or ACA based on preference
- In-house training
- Company profit related bonus
- A relaxed casual working environment
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then, unfortunately, your application hasn't been successful, however, we may contact you regarding other roles. We're sorry we can't contact you directly, but we wish you all the best in your job search.