£21000 - £23000 per annum + Study Support + Pension
- Salary: £21,000 - £23,000
- Study Support: CIMA / ACCA
- Location: Wythenshawe, Manchester
- Position Type: Full-Time
My client is looking for a graduate accounts assistant with at least 6 months hands on experience in accounting and finance position, placement years will be acceptable to. Reporting to a Senior Management Accountant you'll be working closely with a finance manager and director. It is a fast paced environment where days will fly by.
- Preparation and distribution of weekly performance reports on sales, purchasing and production
- Assistance with month end duties including preparation of accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Purchase ledger assistance including processing of raw material invoices, supplier statement reconciliations and resolving queries
- Sales order processing
- Adding standard costs to the system
- Assistance with external audit
- Ad-hoc reporting as required
Essential attributes / skills / qualifications:
- Must have a 2:1 or above in Accountancy & Finance, Maths, Economics or a numeric based degree
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Driven to improve processes and procedures
- Good time management, planning and organizational skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Competent IT skills especially on Excel including using a wide range of functions and formulas, creating pivot tables.
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in this role please contact John Devlin at Agility Resourcing.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn't been successful.