- Accountancy Grad Scheme
- Full study support
- £19K Salary
Agility's Resourcing client is an Accountancy Practice with a family feel who pride themselves on their structured progression path.
This practice-based in Manchester have an extremely low turnover rate and many of the senior staff started as graduates in the business before becoming Directors and then Partners.
The day to day will consist of……
- Bank reconciliations
- Management of intercompany balances
- Treasury/payment support
- Periodic cash flow reporting
- Assisting with production of Statutory accounts and Management accounts
- Supporting with the preparation and filing of Corporation Tax (CT) and VAT returns
- Supporting the production of Board packs
- Responding to enquiries from Investor services
What we want from you…….
- Strong A-Levels (minimum BBB)
- Minimum 2:1 within a numeric based degree i.e. Maths, Accounting, Physics etc.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel i.e. Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
The fun bits you will get!
- Fantastic opportunity to progress - study support will be given in either the ACCA or ACA based on preference
- In-house training
- Company profit related bonus
- A relaxed casual working environment
If you are interested please apply with an updated copy of your CV