Are you keen to become an expert in the field of data and want to work for a Global Digital Agency based in Manchester?
You will work within a team full of data specialists and will analyse the behaviour of your clients customers. This will give you an opportunity to gain exposure to all areas of the business to truly understand how data is vital to any organisation and your clients.
- Management of Campaigns by setting up, monitoring, planning strategies and analysing performance to identify improvements and KPI Trends
- Data Production which will be collecting, tracking and recording data, troubleshooting tracking and merging multiple sources of data. You will be up-skilled on tools such as Alteryx, Tableau and SQL .
- Overall Reporting which involves advising the team and clients on campaign performance and providing insight into appropriate solutions to any issues encountered.
- Learning new data tools to depict data for your clients and for the business you work for.
What we want from you…...
- Minimum 2:1 within a numeric based degree i.e. Maths, Economics, Business, Psychology, Physics etc.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office product suite, particularly Excel i.e. Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: SQL, R, Python, C++, Java
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to investigate data, find trends, forecast performance and provide insightful recommendations
It's a bonus if you have!
- Previous experience presenting information to key stake holders
- Proficient use of VBA's
- Previous experience using SAS
- Knowledge and practical experience with Power BI and Cloud collaboration solutions
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn't been successful, however we may contact you regarding other roles. We're sorry we can't contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.