As an Assistant Management Accountant, a strong understanding of working within accounts and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Sage and Excel is ESSENTIAL, you will have experience of accounts preparation and HMRC returns, excellent communication skills are essential and must have a minimum 2-3 years' experience within a similar finance role.
You will have a professional qualification or strong QBE skills, team fit is essential as they are looking to grow their very friendly team so the right candidate will be friendly, with a positive attitude and willing to be an integral part of this team to assist in driving the business forward.
As an Assistant Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- The preparation of monthly Management Accounts and Financial Projections
- The preparation of Accruals and Prepayments
- Transactional duties such as managing and maintaining the Sales & Purchase Ledger
- Bank Reconciliations
- Production of Accounts
- Preparing reports, budgets, Financial Statements
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Developing and managing Financial systems/policies
- Controlling and Forecasting Income and Expenditure
- Aged Debt Management
- Managing the financial data through bespoke systems and assisting with general ad-hock duties as required
The Successful Candidate
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant and in return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £28,000 per annum, holidays, benefits package, including in-house mentoring plus the opportunity for progression and you will play an integral part of the business as it continues to expand. If you are looking for part-time this can be negotiated for the right candidate.
Please apply with an updated version of your CV to this advert and please only apply if you have the relevant experience required.