£30000 - £40000 per annum + dependent on experience
A national business based in Central Manchester are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join their data analytics and modelling team. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious analyst!
Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- The successful candidate will have a strong track record developing and applying modelling and data analytics solutions, in addition to exceptional experience of developing and applying data systems to pull together disparate datasets.
- Experience of planning and managing projects/programmes of work, developing and managing script for repeatable analysis along with the use of statistical techniques to find trends and insight from data is essential.
- You must have the ability to develop complex technical outputs and offer input to the development of strategies, plans and business cases.
- Hands-on exploration of data, dashboards, statistical analysis and predictive modelling.
- Combine qualitative and quantitative driven insights to recommend potential avenues to the business teams.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Maths, Economics, Physics or a numerate focused degree (min 2:1) - not essential if you have relevant experience
- Ideally looking for 1-3 years' experience within a similar role
- We're looking for a self-motivated individual with an analytical mind set and strong, proven analytical expertise, who is comfortable working quickly and under pressure to support our management teams
- You must have advanced Excel capabilities but additionally knowledge of the following software is an advantage: SQL, Power BI, Python, SPSS and R.
- You must be able to demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits of the role?
- 35 days holiday
- Employer pension contribution of 6%
- Various other benefits
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based in Central Manchester, please apply with an updated CV.