£23000 - £26000 per annum + dependent on experience
Our client an established national business based near Lichfield are looking for a Data Analyst to join their marketing/sales team. They are seeking an ambitious graduate/analyst to show initiative and adaptability to aid business growth.
Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- You will get to work with data sets drawn from a wide variety of internal and external sources; including operational, customer and environmental data.
- Streamline existing reporting suite and advise on new, amendments and improvements
- Undertake data manipulation which includes deduping, cleaning and merging projects
- Ensure all reports and definitions are documented and distributed where necessary
- Provide customer and campaign analysis reporting to optimise and shape marketing and comms channels strategy
- You will look to spot trends, analyse competitors and show initiative and adaptability
- Using your data analysis skills, you will be identifying insights, correlations and trends. Collaborating with colleagues and engaging with stakeholders to further our objectives. You will influence and inform colleagues and senior leadership on operational decisions.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Maths, Economics, Physics or a numerate focused degree (min 2:1) - not essential if you have relevant experience
- The successful candidate will be required to help drive enhanced business performance to the benefit of our customers through the use of applied statistics and analysis
- You must have advanced Excel capabilities (Pivot Tables/VLOOKUP's) but additionally knowledge of the following software is an advantage: SQL, SPSS Modeller, Python, R, Power BI.
- You must be able to demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits of the role?
- 35 days holiday
- Employer pension contribution of 6%
- Various other benefits
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Lichfield, please apply direct with an updated CV.