£33000 - £34000 per annum + Considerable
As the HR Manager you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the people management agenda which will support the operational and strategic objectives of the business.
This is a standalone position responsible for the delivery of all human resources activities. This includes delivering a full human resources service to the company including: employee engagement recruitment & selection employee relations and retention performance management learning & development flexible working & family friendly policies diversity & equality reward and talent & capability management.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Conduct regular reviews, recommend and implement improvements to the companys policies, procedures and practices on all HR matters.
* Drive the Company talent management, succession planning and training agenda, liaising with training providers and maintaining training records.
* Own and develop the company induction process, including liaison with new starters and managers to produce individual plans, new starter packs and checklists.
* Work with the senior leadership team and line managers to upskill, assist and advise them in carrying out their responsibilities on all HR matters.
* In conjunction with the leadership team, lead on the annual review, preparation and administration of the performance management system (including salary benchmarking and awards)
* In liaison with hiring managers and the leadership team, identify resourcing needs and co-ordinate all relevant recruitment and selection activities.
* Keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and HR best practice, and share knowledge within the team to ensure Company compliance and continuous development and improvement.
* Manage the Apprenticeship and Graduate programme.
* Update and maintain an HRIS system that meets the company and GDPR requirements.
* Analyse and present on HR metrics, making recommendations to the leadership team that align to the business strategy.
* Take ownership of HR related projects as and when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for first time HR Manager , for a confidential call please call Peter on 10772 278078.
Regional accountancy, finance and HR recruiters