£16000 - £19000 per annum
My client is currently looking for a Trainee Graduate in a small practice of the Preston area. This role will be working for a practice that has expanded to multiple offices across Lancashire. This role would provide study support ACCA or ACA after a qualifying period.
- This opportunity would be full time working 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis and responsibilities within this role would be;
Processing of supplier invoices, one, to act as cover for a second accounts assistant and secondly to deal with any questions/queries their colleague raises.
- Prepare payment runs on the system, and after approval, post on the system and create the payments list on the banking system for approval.
- Raise cheque payments and urgent payments as required, ensuring they are accurately recorded.
Accurately record payments on the cashbook, and having overall responsibility for ensuring the cashbook is fully reconciled to the system and the bank statements at month end.
- Responsible for Petty cash and its reconciliation Complete or assist with the completion of Balance Sheet reconciliations Complete Stock, Debtor and Creditor month end close off process.
- Prepare and process month end journals, including accruals Assist in other month end and year end activities as required.
- Accounting degree.
- Practice experience would be highly advantageous.
The role would pay £16,000 - £19,000 dependant on experience. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact James wood at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078, or reply email me