£27000 - £32000 per annum + Dependant upon experience
I am currently recruiting for an exclusive client based in the Preston area who are looking for an Accounts/Office Manager, this would be a permanent position working a 37.5 hour working week. Ideally my client would be looking for someone who is immediately available however for the right candidate they will consider someone with notice. The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide leadership and take responsibility for the Finance function
- Accurately complete period end processes to tight deadlines, reconciliation and investigation of balance sheet accounts, including analysis and reporting on business performance.
- Prepare and report on the aged debt and cash flow forecast per business unit.
- Supervision of 2 staff - Credit Controller (Part Time) and Payroll Assistant.
- Assist the Directors in the preparation of budgets, conduct the monthly accruals and prepayments, posting cross charges as required. Update monthly management accounts spreadsheet and distribute to Directors for review.
- Creation of the monthly management pack per business unit, including P&L, Balance sheet, Budget
- Prepare year end journals, reports and send Sage data to Auditors as required.
- Run Year End on Sage and roll over data as required.
- Manage and complete VAT returns
- All reconcilation work
- Manage sales and purchase ledger functions
- Banking/company credit cards/Sage Payroll
- Daily, post all bank receipts and payments to Sage - chasing invoices/receipts for payment as required. Reconcile bank accounts
If this sounds like something that would interest you and would also match your skill set/experience, please contact Sam Fish on 01772 278078 or apply directly with an updated copy of your CV.