Would you like to be part of an exciting and growing company who, due to rapid expansion, are looking to speak to talented graduates who are looking for a career in Stockbroking?
If so, our client based in Manchester would be interested in hearing about your career to date.
- Proactively offer clients appropriate advice from our in-house analytical team.
- Give clients advice on request e.g. on the state of the market, stock picking within a sector, special situations (where dealing is indicated because a security is temporarily over or under valued) and the best time to put the deal through, but always referring difficult queries to more senior staff. Manage portfolios on a discretionary basis (if qualified).
- Take orders from clients and then execute them as instructed with the market.
- Attract, develop and retain a portfolio of private client relationships to maximise asset and revenue growth by meeting client's needs.
- Understand investment, tax, trust, pensions, financial planning and banking service offerings, liaising with product specialists as appropriate, to deliver suitable services to the client .
- Actively seek new business through own network, intermediaries and other referrals. Generate and follow up on leads.
- Manage business in a way that is compliant with relevant rules, regulations and in-house policies.
- Uncapped commissions and bonus packages available straight away so strongly motivated individuals have the potential to earn immediately.
- £18000.00 salary
What are we looking for?
- Degree in accounting / maths / economics (2:1 or above)
- Be able to give good examples of initiative
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail as well as being confident using Excel
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact James Wood at Agility Resourcing or reply to this email with an updated CV.