£24000 - £28000 per annum
Due to unprecedented growth and company success, I am exclusively recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join a large manufacturing company in the heart of Blackpool.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for the following :
- Maintaining the sales & purchase ledgers and daily bank and cash-flow reconciliations
- Reconciliation of petty cash and director & sales staff credit cards
- Managing staff expenses, supplier payments
- Preparation of month end journals, accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and P&L analysis.
- Liaison with corporate funders for quarterly audits and providing financial information
- Future forecasting of cash-flow
- Monthly payroll preparation and PAYE & company car reporting to HMRC.
- Annual payroll preparation, declarations, P60's & P11D's
- Maintaining automatic enrolment and pension submissions
This position will be ideal for a CIMA / ACCA studier (ongoing study support will be offered) and for ambitious candidates there is a great career structure on offer.