£18000 - £21000 per annum + Dependant upon experience
My client, a large manufacturing organisation are currently looking for a Credit Controller in the Halifax area; which is situated near Nelson and Burnley. This role will be working on a full time permanent basis working 37.5 hours per week.
Responsibilities within this role would be:
- Responsible for collecting money owed from clients, controlling and managing debtors to ensure invoices are paid in accordance with contractual terms.
- Experience of B2B interactions dealing with a range of businesses ranging from small to large organisations
- Chasing outstanding debt on a regular basis
- Dealing with and resolving customer queries
- Follow procedures to clients who represent a credit risk up to and including legal paper work preparation and assessing client for credit worthiness.
- Work as part of a team and expected to contribute to the team overall objectives including assisting with other accounting functions if necessary
- Creation of ledger accounts
- Daily banking
- Post/allocate payments
- Daily Invoice run
- Process credit notes
If you are interested in this role please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078, or apply direct with an updated CV.