£15000 - £17000 per annum + Dependant upon experience
I am currently recruiting for a Graduate Data Analyst based in the Wigan to work on a full time permanent basis, this role would be working for a rapidly expanding company who are currently experiencing huge year on year growth. The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Updating daily, weekly, monthly reports for the following teams; Sales, Admin, HR, Finance, Marketing, Operations
- Analyse our performance and that of our suppliers to identify key trend
- Calculate bonus payments for the sales concierge each month.
- Assist finance team with other task when required.
- Assist with the implementation of new bookings system and required reporting function
- Provide Adhoc updates to business managers on request
- Provide timely, accurate and simplified information to sales team on performance, trends and efficiency
- Support the Data Analysis manager to implement new ideas, target reports that will drive the business forward
- Work with Managers and other employees on Adhoc projects, and other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
- Degree in numerical subjects: Maths, Economics, Computing and Accounts
- A high level analytical and numerical problem solving skills.
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
- Fantastic opportunity to progress - study support will be given after a qualifying period.
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Free car parking
If this is something that interests you; or you know of someone who may be interested, please contact Sam Fish on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.