£27000 - £35000 per annum + Dependant upon experience
I am recruiting for an exciting business based in the Warrington area, they currently have a turnover circa 3 million and have ambitious growth plans for the future. This position holds primary responsibility for managing the business analysis functions for both existing sites within the Company's portfolio and potential new developments and acquisitions. This role would be located at the Head Office in Warrington, there will also be travel to other sites required. Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Establishes, populates and manages financial/commercial models for existing business entities, new projects and business acquisitions.
- Provides detailed business analysis to the Corporate Management Team by initiating, compiling, sorting, and analysing production performance records and data; to assist in the optimisation and profitability of the Company's portfolio of assets.
- Reporting on operational performance and providing detailed analysis to the COO and the Board, liaising with the Corporate Management Team, providing detailed analysis and explanation as required.
- Assist in the financial/commercial analysis and submitting tenders and bids for new business opportunities.
- Assist in the financial/commercial analysis of trading arrangements, power, ROCs, embedded benefits, Capacity Market and negotiation of new trading arrangements.
- Assist in the financial/commercial analysis of agreement extensions and royalty reductions and negotiation of new agreements.
- Assist in the financial/commercial analysis and development of strategies.
- Close liaison with all members of the Corporate Management Team working together to find solutions and produce results.
If this is something that would interest you please contact Sam Fish on 01772 278078 or apply direct.