£27000 - £35000 per annum + Dependant upon experience
I am currently working with a highly innovative local organisation who are based in the Chorley area who are currently looking for a Finance Manager, this would be a permanent full time position (37.5 hours). For this role they are looking for someone who is quite hands on who can lend their hand to any aspect of the business, also someone who can think outside the box and voice their ideas would suit well.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Experience of dealing with all aspects of accounting.
- Maintain the cashbook and petty cash book, monitor cash receipts and payments and prepare the weekly cash report
- Prepare supplier payment runs
- Process sales and purchase invoices from orders to invoices when required
- Management of all the ledgers to meet the monthly reporting timetable.
- Provide monthly management information including management accounts and forecasts
- Credit Control via phone and letter
- Analyse expenses and see where costs can be reduced.
- Prepare the quarterly VAT returns
- Manage small accounts team.
- Prepare year end accounts for auditor to review.
- Provide any ad-hoc financial analysis and work on special projects as required by the MD
- Sage knowledge
- Advanced excel (pivot tables, lookups, sum formulas)
- At least 2 years' experience within a similar role
- Completion of or currently studying a professional accountancy qualification
If this sounds like something that would interest you, please contact Sam Fish on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.