£20000 - £24000 per annum + Study Support
We are exclusively recruiting for one of Blackpool's largest employees, who due to continued expansion are now looking to recruit an addition Assistant Accountant to join the team.
Working alongside the Group Management Accountant you will be responsible for :
* Working proactively with the Management Accounts team, reviewing and analysing operational variances
* Providing accurate and timely information for production of weekly and periodic reports
* Preparing balance sheet account reconciliations
* Calculating accruals and prepayments
* Preparation and posting of journal entries
* Assisting with the production of Scheme profit and loss reporting
* Producing of data for Financial and Regulatory external bodies
* Assisting in the provision of data during the External Audit process
* Producing ad-hoc financial analysis and reports as and when required
The ideal candidate will be studying for a formal Accounts Qualification (CIMA, ACCA) and ongoing study support and mentoring scheme will be offered. Excellent holiday entitlement is available as is a considerable pension contribution and flexible working.
Regional accountancy, finance and HR recruiters