Privately owned manufacturing and design company are looking to appoint an experienced Management Accountant to replace their long-standing Accountant who is due to retire.
Working in a fast paced and highly energetic team you will report to the MD who has grown the company to where it sits today. With an impressive track record of blue chip companys you will be responsible for the following :
- Produce monthly management accounts
- (Cash book, Journal, Balancing Nominal Accounts)
- Finalise Statutory Accounts - Year End
- Control cash
- Allocating Cash to Sundry
- Ensure purchase ledger is paid timely. Creditors are properly managed - e.g. necessary credit checks etc.
- Company insurance's & obligations - including vehicles (liabilities in place & displayed)
- Stocks identified in detail - being reduced & increased in line with tight controls
- (To be done with the assistance of Stores Manager for overall understanding of stocks)
- During establishing management accounts any unusual findings to be reported to AH/Management
- VAT, Wages, PAYE, National Insurance, Staff Loans, Corporation Tax - All to be kept in good office & to meet strict/tight deadlines to avoid fines.
- Company Pensions
- Company vehicles management
- Issue, Report On & Manage Refunds
- Invoice Financing - Monthly/Weekly Schedules (Includes Metro Bank when necessary)
- Manage Quarterly Audit
- (POD's, Invoicing etc.)
- Bank Reconciliations
This is an exciting opportunity and one where you can really have an opportunity to become a significant part of the business. On offer is a generous holiday package, pension as well as flexible working.