£24000 - £32000 per annum + Dependant upon experience
I am currently recruiting for a client based in the Liverpool area who are looking for an Accounts/Finance Manager, this would be a permanent position working a 37.5 hour working week. This manufacturing company currently exports to 60+ countries and through steady growth are looking to expand their team, this pivotal position would suit someone who is hands on and has a keen eye for detail. The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in the production of management accounts to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters.
- Supervise small transactional level team
- Prepare weekly, multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Prepare month end journals
- Accruals and prepayments.
- Monthly Intrastat schedule preparation and submission
- Product costing and stock valuation
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations, fixed asset register and accruals and prepayment schedules.
- Cash flow forecasts
- Prepare and submit monthly VAT Returns
- Supplier payment runs
- Employee expenses.
- Supervise debtor management/credit control
- Sales ledger maintenance and billing
- Assist year end preparation
- Schedules for auditors and tax computations
- Ad hoc duties and analysis
Experience and Qualifications:
- Qualified AAT or Part qualified or studying towards a recognised accounting qualification (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Strong management accounting experience
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of Sage 200 would be beneficial
If you are interested in this role please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078, or apply direct with an updated CV.