Exciting opportunity for a leading manufacturing organisation who are seeking to appoint a new Financial Accountant. Reporting to the UK Finance Manager this is a great opportunity for a candidate to grow and develop their career in a forward thinking environment. This position provide a financial accounting service to the Company's numerous legal entities, ensuring that internal and externally reported financial information is timely, accurate, meets the needs of stakeholders, andadheres to accounting standards and fiscal regulations.
- Prepare the annual Statutory Accounts for all entities in scope, acting as a key point of contact for the annual Audit process, ensuring key deadlines are met
- Prepare monthly input files for Hyperion financial management for all entities in scope
- Produce the annual tax packs as required. Respond to queries to ensure accuracy and completeness of information, enabling the submission of tax returns and, where applicable, the payment of tax in accordance with fiscal deadlines
- Prepare the 13 week cash flow forecasts for all applicable legal entities, ensuring adherence to the timetable as defined by the Group Finance Team. Explain variances week on week,
- whilst reconciling cash to the top down management accounts forecast
- Collect and report information for all applicable UK insurance declarations, ensuring that the deadline set out by the insurance brokers is met. Respond to any queries and correctly account for the insurance premiums
- Coordinate the monthly process for agreement of Intrastat
- Group balances for all relevant entities in accordance with Group guidelines, ensuring that all resultant financial adjustments are properly reflected in the business results
Skills & Knowledge Required
Professionally qualified Accountant (preferably ACA/ACCA), minimum 2-3 years' post qualification experience
Benefits will include : 26 days holidays, generous company pension along with private healthcare and company bonus scheme.