Due to ongoing staff developement my client is looking to appoint a Qualified (ACA/ACCA) Financial Accountant.
The Financial Accountant will report to the Financial Director and will provide a financial accounting service to the Company's numerous legal entities, ensuring that internal and externally reported financial information is timely, accurate, meets the needs of stakeholders.
Dutied will include :
- Prepare the annual Statutory Accounts for all entities in scope, acting as a key point of contact for the annual Audit process, ensuring key deadlines are met
- Prepare monthly input files for Hyperion financial management for all entities in scope
- Produce the annual tax packs as required. Respond to queries to ensure accuracy and completeness of information, enabling the submission of tax returns and, where applicable, the payment of tax in accordance with fiscal deadlines
- Prepare the 13 week cash flow forecasts for all applicable legal entities, ensuring adherence to the timetable as defined by the Group Finance Team. Explain variances week on week, whilst reconciling cash to the top down management accounts forecast
- Collect and report information for all applicable UK insurance declarations, ensuring that the deadline set out by the insurance brokers is met. Respond to any queries and correctlyaccount for the insurance premiums coordinate the monthly process for agreement of Intrastat
- Group balances for all relevant entities in accordance with Group guidelines, ensuring that all resultant financial adjustments are properly reflected in the business
Ideally you will have had a background in practice and looking for either a 1st or 2nd move into indusrty. An extensive benefits package is on offer as well as a great opportunity to progress within a large multi national.